Current Exhibition: Harrow Art Society

Acrylic painting of Stanmore Pond, (top of Dennis Lane), by Marcia Kuperberg.The Owl in Winter, mixed media painting by Marcia Kuperberg
Took three of my paintings to exhibit at the Harrow Art Society Exhibition.

The private view will be 7.p.m. Tuesday 11th March, Stanmore Library and the exhibition will opened by the head of the Art Department of the famous Harrow School.

The paintings I'll be showing are an acrylic of  'Stanmore Ponds' a local landscape just a few streets from our home, a sweet little pen and wash painting called 'Dolly' with a hand decorated frame, and an experimental mixed media painting that I began 2 years ago, called 'The Owl in Winter'. This is a semi abstract painting that relies mainly on texture and restrained colour for impact. Will upload the 'Dolly' painting later (unless it sells at the exhibition). Haven't yet taken a photo of it.

9 Comments to Current Exhibition: Harrow Art Society:

Gina on 11 March 2014 03:34
I love these. The acrylic of 'Stanmore Ponds' is amazing. I wish wish wish I could see it in person!

Marcia Kuperberg on 11 March 2014 08:43
Gina, you will, hopefully later this year - unless it should get sold in the exhibition of Harrow Art Society. If not, I hope to show it together with other paintings created this year - at the Pinner Arts Festival in October. I'll also be exhibiting with the Pinner Sketch Club. There is also Harrow Open Studios in early May where I hope to show ceramic pieces.

buy cheap dissertation on 25 June 2018 08:51
The field of education has distended in the world. Every field of life is running only with the help education as education is playing one of the biggest roles in almost every field of life. You are very obliging on the people after writing such an important article like this.

Gilda on 14 March 2014 04:34
I love your paintings and all of your art work is incredible. I especially like the Stanmore Ponds. The colours are beautiful, as are the muted reflections.

Marcia Kuperberg on 14 March 2014 21:05
Thanks, Gil. Next time you come, I'll take you to the ponds. Make it soon!

Timur Sener on 26 March 2014 15:29
I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned.I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed everylittle bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.

Marcia Kuperberg on 29 March 2014 16:39
Thanks, Timur!

Danny Kuperberg on 17 April 2014 13:44
I love 'Stanmore Ponds'. It reminds me of when I used to walk there with my friend to do a project on pond skaters! So evocative and brings back many memories.

Marcia Clare Kuperberg on 17 April 2014 16:35
Thanks, Dan! So glad you like it! I very much enjoyed painting it - a lovely area to wander around.