Summer in the Park: new watercolour

Watercolour: Pinner Memorial Park - Summer. Size:20.25
Pinner Memorial Park is a lovely place to spend a Summer afternoon. As I have an exhibition opening in West House in the park from Saturday 27 September until Sunday 5 October, I visited and had a coffee in the cafe at West House overlooking the artificial lake.

Two children were playing with a puppy - great subject for a painting, so I quickly sketched them and clicked away on my iPhone. Here is the result, my latest watercolour. I should have had the presence of mind to find out their identity so I could send the family my photos or possibly a print of the painting. Maybe they'll come to the exhibition and discover themselves on the wall. . .

7 Comments to Summer in the Park: new watercolour:

shrya on 07 October 2018 12:08

Call girl in delhi on 10 October 2018 10:47
good post.

Call Girl in Gurgaon on 10 October 2018 10:48
you can make your dream true with hot and sexy girls of our agency. so without wasting your time hire our agency escorts for sensual pleasure and fun.

Gurgaon Escort on 10 October 2018 10:50
Take a tub after sex and hold non-public element clean. talk to her very with courtesy to get respect from her. Make the fee in the first minute of meeting in an envelope and don't forget to provide a tip if you are well happy along with her.

Escort In Delhi on 10 October 2018 10:51
When I was in Delhi, I hired a call girl in Delhi to take the girlfriend experience. That girl was ultra sexy and gave me the real girlfriend experience. I was fully satisfied with the services provided by Call Girl in Delhi.

Escorts in Mumbai on 11 October 2018 08:35
The high-quality part of Female Escorts in Mumbai that they now not best bendy, however, they do know where an an excellent way to deliver some correct quantity of fun at the same time as taking you all tiredness thru changing tongue and flood of two open rivers for bringing joy and time of choice which you in no way like neglect. Mumbai Escorts
Escorts Service in Mumbai

Escorts Service in Bangalore on 11 October 2018 08:36
When I was in Bangalore I booked Bangalore Escorts. She has perfect body figure and I was totally satisfied with the services from Female Escorts Service in Bangalore. She has perfect body figure and gave the excellent service to me and satisfied me with the best services.