Bonfire night painting finds a new home

'Bonfire Night' mixed media paintiing on canvas by Marcia Kuperberg

One of my favourite paintings, 'Bonfire Night', is going to a new home so this is a 'goodbye'

It is a large acrylic on canvas,  2ftx3ft            with the sparks and fireworks done in sequins and beads.

It shows the heat and swirling movement of the flames and the excitement of a big fire.

Hot stuff!

13 Comments to Bonfire night painting finds a new home:

Gilda on 18 April 2013 07:13
What a fabulous painting,Marce. It certainly does show all the excitement of a huge fire on bonfire night. You have captured the intensity of the fire and the heat swirling around as you indicate.

Marcia on 18 April 2013 16:40
Thanks for your comment, Gil! I had fun painting this - using big arm movements to get the swirl. It now belongs to Rosie - looks good on the ochre walls of her living room and tones really well with the warm colours in the room.

hell's kitchen apartments for sale on 25 April 2013 11:35
Nice blog having lots of art here.Home art is also a good thing.

Rosalie Segal on 25 April 2013 20:16
We have framed it in a gold frame and it looks fantastic. Can't wait for you to see it in it's new home Marcia.

Marcia on 25 April 2013 21:18
I look forward to seeing Bonfire Night framed and in its new home!

group tours on 16 May 2013 15:46
Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thanks Nevertheless I'm experiencing subject with ur rss . Don't know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

Marcia on 19 May 2013 22:52
Glad you enjoy my blogging, Dude!

hiking in tibet on 19 May 2013 21:29
I like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the terrific works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.

Marcia on 19 May 2013 22:55
Thanks for this. Good luck to all who hike in Tibet. Sounds like great fun, and good painting opportunities!

Marcia on 22 May 2013 17:47
Thanks to you, too! Glad you like my posts - I'll keep sharing- you keep reading and commenting which is much appreciated!

Marcia on 19 December 2013 10:26
Glad you find my blog informative. I'll keep them coming!

Marcia on 19 December 2013 10:27
Thanks for commenting! Glad you find my blog informative - I'll keep updating.

Marcia on 19 December 2013 10:28
I'll continue posing updates on my new paintings in progress as well as new ceramics. Thank you for commenting!